|Last Updated||August 11, 2020|
The Shortcode Scrubber plugin allows to you to confidently manage plugins and themes that use shortcodes.
- Have you ever gone to disable a WordPress plugin not realizing that it had shortcodes you were using?
- Have you ever wondered what shortcodes are available for use on your site?
- Have you ever wondered what plugin or theme provided a specific shortcode so you know where to look for documentation?
- Have you ever discovered broken shortcodes displayed on your site?
- Have you ever wanted to prevent content editors from using a specific shortcode?
- Have you ever wanted to clean up old shortcode content?
- Have you ever run into shortcodes that won’t process other shortcodes?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then the Shortcode Scrubber can help!
- When active, all broken shortcodes displayed on the site are automatically hidden.
- When active, all shortcodes are auto-magically nestable.
- Ability to view all registered shortcodes and whether it is provided by WordPress core, the active theme or a plugin.
- Ability to easily find all uses of a specific shortcode across all posts, pages, custom post types and widgets.
- Ability to disable individual shortcodes temporarily or permanently remove all uses of a shortcode.
- Ability for developers to create extensions that can manage shortcode migrations (e.g. Visual Composer to bootstrap compatible markup or shortcode to Gutenberg block conversions).
- Clean, well written code that won’t bog down your site.