|Last Updated||April 12, 2013|
Promotion slider is a jQuery slider that makes it easy to insert a simple slideshow, or implement multiple rotating ad zones, on a webpage. Because it is highly-customizable, you are in complete control of what shows on the slider, what shows on your promotion pages and how it all works. A simple options page and straight-forward shortcodes provide great flexibility to the average user, while power users can take advantage of special actions and filters built into the plugin to add their own customizations.
You can easily create promotions in the WordPress admin area; complete with a title, content and image. The image displays in the slider, and when a user clicks on the image, they are taken to the full promotion page. Designed with SEO in mind, this slider can be integrated anywhere on your blog or website.
This plugin features:
- Easy creation and management of promotions within the WordPress admin.
- Automatic inclusion of featured images attached to promotions.
- Creation of unique pages with a unique URL for each promotion.
- SEO friendly jQuery animation that can be viewed on most mobile devices.
- Slider navigation that makes it easy for users to find and click on the promotion of their choice.
- A selection of different default styles to choose from.
- Supports the option to link to external URLs instead of promotion pages from the slider.
- Optionally display third party ad code in a slider panel.
- Ability to display only a certain post type or limit to posts from a certain category.
- Customizable time delay and the ability to disable automatic slide advancement.
- Built-in support for displaying a title and/or excerpt for each post or promotion.
- The ability to display multiple sliders on a single page without conflicts.
- Works with any custom post type.
- Plenty of hooks available to advanced WordPress users.
This plugin is provided as-is, but paid support for this plugin is available.
If you have feature requests for this plugin, please let us know!